Destination: A cracker of a lads’ holiday destination, Zante is the Greek party island that has it all. The resort you want is Laganas and Laganas Road, or The Strip, is where the frolics happen. Hundreds of bars like Fishbowl and the front bars at Zeros and Plus. In Zante loads of the bars like Zeros and Plus have clubs attached, so you don’t have far to walk. Bonus. For the big name DJs like Lethal Bizzle, Danny Howard and Charlie Sloth, you’ve got to hit Rescue Club- a proper banging night out. You and the lads have to do Rescue Club’s Paint Party- and as they’re celebrating 30 years of this epic club in 2019, it’s definitely a good year for your boys’ holiday to Zante. As well as all the bars and clubs, Laganas has one of the longest beaches in the Mediterranean at over 5 miles long. Get the lads out of their pit and down to the beach for blue skies and daytime drinking at the beachside bars.
Holidays: Need to get the lads on tour in Zante this year? Flights into Zakynthos International are your best bet and you can pick up cheap flights from most regional and major airports in the UK. The hottest, busiest and most expensive months are July and August so if you want to save a few quid go in June or September. Save yourself even more by booking a hotel + events package from Party Hard Travel. They’ll give you an Essential Events Package for free with every holiday booking to Zante.
Hotels: You can take your pick of good hotels in Zante for your lads’ trip. Go for a full on party hotel if you’re not that bothered about shut-eye, or something quieter if you need your beauty sleep nowadays! Here are our 3 top party hotel picks in Zante.
1) Ikaros Hotel. A good comfortable hotel in Zante, Ikaros Hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from The Strip, but you won’t be going thirsty as Ikaros is right in the middle of the pre-drinking bars of Kalamaki Road. Large pool, bar and American-Mexican restaurant to build you up for your night out!
2) Mojo (Trinity). For the lads who want to party 24/7, Mojo Hotel (formerly Trinity Hotel) is for you. Stay here and you’re sandwiched right between Zeros and Sizzle (trust us that’s a nice place to be!). Basically you’re in the middle of The Strip in the best party hotel Zante has to offer. Pool, pool bar, basic room and a mini fridge to chill your beers- what more could you want on your Zante lads’ holiday?!
3) Chrysafi Studios. For the party time partyers, Chrysafi Studios is 10 minutes’ walk from Laganas Road and 5 minutes’ walk from the bars of Kalamaki Road, a good Zante hotel choice if you want to be close to the action, but not right inside it. There’s no pool at the Chrysafi so get your butt 5 minutes’ down the road to the beach and hang out there instead.
|Tidal Boat Party||Wed/Sat|
|Varsity (3 Hour Free Bar)||Thursday|
|Welome to the Jungle||Monday|
|Paradise Pool Party||Friday|
|Joel Corry Presents||Thursday|
Events package: Forget picking out your speedos and pruning your monobrow, the most important job you’ve got to do for your lads’ holiday to Zante is booking an events package. Get an events package and all of Zante’s many charms will be open to you and the lads. Book your hotel with Party Hard Travel and they’ll chuck in a free Essential Events Package including Zante Live, Jungle Party and Paradise Pool Party. Upgrade to the Ultimate Events Package and get the Tidal Boat Party, Varsity, Foam Party, Wonderland and Karnage too.
1) Tidal Boat Party. The newest boat party to hit the scene, the Tidal Boat Party has a floating festival vibe and an equal number of girls and lads all ready to have the time of their life.
2) Zante Live. Probably the biggest event in all of Zante, Tuesdays are all about Zante Live and one of the best club nights you and your mates will ever experience. The mega DJs are all here over the summer like Artful Dodger, Lethal Bizzle and Danny Howard.
3) Varsity. Gotta love a bit of Varsity on your lads’ holiday. And you’ve gotta love the 3 hour free bar even more! Beer pong, cheeky games and a whole load of mischief.
4) Foam Party. Ah, the old faithful, the foam party. And on a Friday night at Zeros on your lads’ break in Zante, let’s face it, there’s nothing you’d rather be doing than living it up with the lads and lasses in the foam.
5) Wonderland. If you’re in Zante on a Saturday, you’ve got to do Wonderland at Sizzle. The girls are all glittered up, the house music is blasting and everyone is ready to have a good time. Chip in 10 Euros and you’ll get a 1 hour free bar too.
6) Welcome to the Jungle. For a wild night out in Zante with the boys, Welcome to the Jungle is the answer. Location: Sizzle.
7) Karnage. Yep, it’s utter Karnage. A race from Zeros to sink and stamp at 5 bars before getting back to Zeros. And the prize for the first 5 lads and girls back- a free bar all night. Now that’s a prize you’d like to win! For everyone else, it’s cheap drinks all night.
8) Paradise Pool Party. Make your way to Paradise on Fridays in Zante for a pool party that’ll blow your mind.
9) Paint Party. You know what your Zante lads’ holiday needs? A paint party. Foam cannons, drink deals and all of the tunes of the summer.
10) Joel Corry Presents. Bring the house down at Rescue Club in Zante when Joel takes up his 2019 residency on Thursday nights.