Destination: If you and the lads are after top notch music, world class events and unbeatable nightlife, then you won’t go wrong with Malia as your lads’ holiday destination. The Strip in Malia is massive with over 1500 metres of bars. A game of beer pong in Street Bar, retro tunes in Reflex and a fish bowl in Help Bar and you’ll be well in the mood for Malia’s clubs like Candy Club and Zig Zag. The number one reason to pick Malia for your European lads’ break though is events. You’ll be boozing and cruising on the best boat party in Europe, the Malia Booze Cruise, and going crazy at the brilliant Malia Live- voted best live event. Accommodation is cheap and cheerful and there’s a real English vibe in Malia. Nothing like a drink at the George and Dragon to make you feel at home! Malia even has its own Pleasure Beach- the place where lads and lasses grab a sun lounger, grab a drink and let the good times roll!
Holidays: Making your way to Malia for your lads’ holiday is hassle free if you know the tricks of the trade. Get a package that includes your events and hotel from Party Hard Travel and you won’t have to worry about being stung in resort by rip off merchants for events packages. Or being blocked entry from the best events in Malia- no-one wants that situation now do they? Their Malia holidays include a free Essential Events Package with every booking. Flights to Heraklion, Crete are quick to sort with a low cost operator from most major and regional airports in the UK and the hottest months are July and August when it’s a whopping 30ºC.
Hotels: What’ll it be lads? A clean, friendly budget hotel that’s not too far to stagger home to after a night in Malia’s clubs? Malia has a big choice of hotels, but for a lads’ holiday, we’ve got 3 that’ll suit you down to the ground.
1) Hermes Hotel. Nice bright interior, a pool, bar and snack bar, free continental breakfast and 400 metres from The Strip. What more could a group of lads need from their Malia hotel?
2) Village Oasis Annex. The Village Oasis Annex is an offshoot of the main Village Oasis. It’s a good budget hotel in Malia and only 650 metres away from the action of The Strip. If you need a few hours’ recovery by the pool, then you can stroll to the Village Oasis main site and use theirs. Continental breakfast too.
3) Aegean Sky. Right in the centre of Malia, just off the Beach Road, with its bars and clubs in touching distance. The Aegean Sky has the lads’ holiday hotel essentials like pool and basic rooms with balcony or patio.
|Malia Booze Cruise||Thu / Sun|
|I Love House||Fri|
|Malia Pool Party||Fri|
|Welcome to the Jungle||Mon|
Events package: Lads’ holidays have moved on from the old days when you’d get out to resort and stumble about from bar to bar. Nowadays, yeah, you do still do the stumbling from bar to bar thing but you also get an events package sorted before you go that gets you into the biggest events in Malia. With Party Hard Travel the Essential Events Package (free when you book your Malia lads’ trip with them) includes Malia Live, the Jungle Party and the Malia Pool Party. Go for the Ultimate upgrade and you’ll get even more of Malia’s best events for groups of lads.
1) Malia Booze Cruise. Loads of up for it lads and girls together on a boat in the Mediterranean Sea with booze thrown in and shenanigans aplenty. This is the best boat party in Europe, and you and the lads need to be on it!
2) Malia Live. Gotta be at Malia Live on your lads’ holiday. Malia Live takes place at Candy Club, one of the best clubs in Malia and where the mega artists like Nathan Dawe, Not3S, Mostack, Ramz and more deliver a banging night every single Wednesday.
3) Paint Party. Picture loads of lads and lasses in their scanties smeared with paint going mental to the sounds of the summer and that sums up the Malia Paint Party. A messy night out with the lads in Malia guaranteed.
4) I Love House. Another of Malia’s best clubs, no place does house music like Zig Zag Club. The Friday I Love House takeover is where you and the lads can see the likes of James Hype, Philip George and Judge Jules.
5) Malia Pool Party. No self-respecting lads’ holiday to Malia is complete without a pool party, and the Malia Pool Party delivers on all fronts. Tuck into the BBQ and get a spot by the pool for this mega daytime rave.
6) Welcome to the Jungle. It’s a jungle out there in Zig Zag Club and you and the lads need to get out on the prowl! Monday nights don’t get any better than this.