Destination: Ayia Napa is a great all-rounder for your lads’ holiday. There’s the Ayia Napa Strip and Main Square and this is where the action happens! Bars upon bars, clubs upon clubs and top quality party hotels- yep, this is lads’ holiday heaven on a plate. In Napa, you’ve got proper summer events like the BCL Festival and the Napa Rocks Pool Party, loads of full on fun events like the Paint Party and Fantasy Boat Party and some you might not remember the next morning like the Party Hard Bar Crawl. And just to show you can get up before 3pm in the afternoon, better show your face down at the famous Nissi Beach and grab a few hours’ rest before you’re back to it in the evening. With loads of pre-club venues to get you in the party spirit as well as after clubs to see you right through until morning, full on dedication is required to do Napa properly!
Holidays: You can get some great deals on holidays to Ayia Napa, making it good value for your boys’ trip. Party Hard Travel offer party holidays to Ayia Napa with events included, an easy way to sort your lads’ holiday without all of the fuss of tracking down tickets for events, or truth be told, missing out ‘cos you didn’t book them in time! You can fly to Larnaca airport in Ayia Napa, Cyprus from most regional airports as well as the major UK airports, and with year round good weather, you can head to Ayia Napa for your lads’ break from May right through to October- nice one!
Hotels: Let’s face it, you’re not looking for a 5 star luxury hotel on your lads’ holiday. What you need is a good, clean hotel that is wise in the ways of partying and we’ve got 3 top picks up our sleeve that’ll be right up your street. You can buy us a drink later!
1) Green Bungalows. Good sized pool with plenty of loungers- check. Clean rooms with comfy beds to rest your head- check. 5 minutes’ walk from the beach and The Strip- check. Optional extras like air-conditioning, laundry and table tennis- check. Job done on the Ayia Napa hotel front!
2) Pambos Napa Rocks. Pambos is one of the hotels that is literally on The Strip. Like a 1 minute walk away. Even the lads can manage that after a night out surely?! Pambos Napa Rocks is also home to the legend that is the Napa Rocks Pool Party. It’ll be like having a pool party in your own front yard- only with Craig David on the mic and a lot of lovely ladies to keep you company!
3) Senator Hotel Apartments. Just a few minutes’ walk from Ayia Napa Square, these apartments sleep up to 4 and the hotel itself has plenty to keep you and the lads occupied like 3 pools, Jacuzzi and sauna- that’ll do to get you pepped up for the night ahead!
|Fantasy Boat Party||Tue or Sat|
|Party Hard Bar Crawl||Tuesday|
|Napa Rocks Pool Party||Thursday|
Events Package: Take the easy route to booking your lads’ holiday to Ayia Napa and go with Party Hard Travel. They’ll do you a deal on your hotel and throw in an Essential Events Package (worth over £100 too). This is a cheaper and hassle free way of booking your lads’ trip! The Essential Events Package for summer 2019 with Party Hard includes the BCL Pool Party, Jungle Party and Addicted 2 Bass. Do yourself a favour though, bag an upgrade to the Ultimate Events Package and get the events like the BCL Festival, Paint Party and Napa Rocks Pool Party thrown in too!
1) BCL Festival. Get on the party bus from Napa Rocks and it’ll drop you right at Poseidon Beach for one of the most mental nights out you’ll ever have. 2018 was French Montana, Craig David, Jax Jones, Hannah Wants, Deadmau5 and more. Get the lads’ names down for 2019.
2) Fantasy Boat Party. The two best words in the English language: free bar! 30 minute free Captain’s Cocktail Bar, music and shenanigans on the Fantasy Boat Party.
3) Paint Party. After you’ve had your fill of the 1 hour free bar, get pelted by paint cannons filled with fluorescent paint whilst the tunes blast out.
4) Party Hard Bar Crawl. Get the lads onto the bar crawl run by the pros. These guys know all of the bars you need to be at in Ayia Napa and will chuck in loads of drinking games and a club at the end of the night. Proper lads’ night out in Napa.
5) Napa Rocks Pool Party. You might lose the lads at this one. Too many hot young things going crazy in the sun as the world’s top DJs play. Yeah, well, you’ll see them in the morning.