We'd suggest first checking out these Destination Guides to do a bit of research where you want to go, then drop your details into our 'Get Prices For Your Holiday' form and our system will work out the best holday products to suit your group's requirements.
The Top Selling Lads Holiday Destinations For 2018 are...
Zante is the Greek party island to head to for a proper lads holiday in Greece. This sun kissed island is home to sandy beaches, extreme water sports, and a banging nightlife that has lads and ladies flocking to it...
Majorca is a favourite holiday destination for many Brits each year, and for the ultimate lads holiday in the sun, you need to go to the party resort of Magaluf. The place has built itself a reputation over the years...
Crete has over 600 miles of glorious beaches, but it's just one small town with a massive reputation that you'll be heading for: Malia. A legendary lads holiday destination, Malia is home to one of Europe biggest party scenes. Groups...
Information Articles / Blog Posts
5 best resorts for a European stag do or hen do
Tying the knot, getting spliced, making it legal…one of the lads is getting married and it’s only right to send him off to married life in style with a stag do. Back in the day, a stag do would be a few pints down at the local, but modern lads aim a bit higher with 2 or 3 nights in one of the European party resorts. The girls too- with a typical hen do seeing big groups of girls jetting off to party in Europe. Mixed groups of lads and girls are becoming more common too with the sten do! If you’re in charge of organising a stag do, hen party or sten do and wondering where to take the young bucks and hens, we’ve got 5 of the best European party resorts for stags and hens.
1) Magaluf. The stag do dream destination. A short flight from the UK, quick transfers from Palma de Mallorca airport and more bars than a whole raft of stags and hens could drink dry, Magaluf is party central. The Strip in Magaluf is legendary and the clubs too. Who hasn’t partied at the famous BCM? And with booze cruises, pool parties and full moon parties- you and the lads and lasses will have a guaranteed messy night every single night. And with the opening of new hotels like BH Mallorca, Magaluf is really upping its game of late- ideal for the stags and hens who want a bit of class too.
2) Ibiza. No list of European stag do and hen do destinations is complete without a mention for the one and only Ibiza. The home of superclubs like Eden, Ibiza is a mecca for hedonistic clubbers who want to party until the sun rises. It’s not just clubs though, as San Antonio in Ibiza is packed full of bars of every persuasion to keep the stags and hens happy. Gorgeous beaches, gorgeous girls and guys and seriously gorgeous weather- Ibiza is a belter of a stag do and hen do destination.
3) Kavos. If you haven’t thought of Kavos, Greece, for your hen do or stag party, then start thinking of it, because Kavos has a lot to offer. This little island in Corfu is one of the top party resorts in Europe and that makes it perfect stag and hen do fodder too. Around 3 hours’ flight time from the UK, Kavos has a Strip to rival any of the more established stag and hen destinations. Superclubs with world class DJs, bars upon bars with cheap drink deals and booze cruises and paint parties aplenty- Kavos is a killer European stag do and hen party resort.
4) Ayia Napa. At around 4 hours’ flight time from the UK, Ayia Napa in Cyprus is a little longer to get to than some of the stag and hen favourites, but boy is it worth it! Beautiful beaches laded with bars for daytime drinking, The Strip and main square with that holiday vibe, and stag do and hen party friendly events like boat parties and paint parties. Do yourselves a favour and get the girls and lads booked onto the Party Hard Bar Crawl- surely the ultimate stag party and hen do event!
5) Malia. To turn your mate’s stag or hen do into a proper holiday, make it Malia in Greece. Malia has the stag and hen essentials like a massive street full of bars offering drinks deals that’ll make your night, as well as clubs to keep the party going and events that the stags and hens will love like booze cruises, paint parties and pool parties. As stag do and hen do destinations go, Malia is great value too. And to make your stag and hen do even better value, check out Party Hard Travel who’ll give you a free Essential Events Package just for booking your holiday with them.
Why you need to get travel insurance for your lads’ holiday
You’ve finally got around to organising your lads’ holiday to Europe and here we are telling you to sort out yet another thing- insurance. Yeah, it’s not as much fun as planning the essential lads’ holiday pranks or tracking down some red shorts for the Baywatch Beach Party BUT it could save you a mega amount of grief on your lads’ trip.
From one of the lads getting sunburnt ‘cos he passed out on the sun-loungers after getting in from the clubs and didn’t wake up until afternoon, to another of your mates going for the crowd dive at the boat party and doing his back in. Truth is, stuff can happen on your lads’ holiday. They might be small things like a dodgy stomach (mainlining the kebabs and booze was always going to catch up with you at some point), sunstroke or something more serious like a fall or injury. It’s always a good idea to sort out your travel insurance before you head off on your lads’ holiday.
Whilst Britain is part of the EU, the EHIC entitles you to free or reduced cost emergency treatment at state run hospitals within the EU. The EHIC is only for medical emergencies though and not everything would be covered. Do the sensible thing and get some travel insurance arranged before you step onto the plane. It could be the best £20 you ever spent!
What’s the deal with events packages for your lads’ holiday?
There was a time when you’d turn up on your 18-30s lads’ holiday only to be plied with shots and sold massively expensive events packages by reps who were working on commission. Those free shots were good, but the massively expensive events packages were not so good. Not only that, with spends decimated by buying an events package in resort, it left loads of lads with empty pockets for their boys’ trip. Not ideal.
Nowadays, the party travel landscape has changed. Club 18-30 is out, and old pressure sales tactics for events packages are out too. The boys with nous buy their events package before they go on their lads’ holiday with operators like Party Hard Travel. Party Hard Travel was started by two lads who had a shambles of a lads’ holiday purely because they couldn’t afford the mega expensive events packages in resort. They decided they could do things better and since 2015 have been doing just that. They include a free Essential Events Package with every holiday booking, and offer upgrades, all available to buy before you go.
You can also buy events packages as a standalone to your holiday before you travel. This is useful if you’ve already booked your lads’ holiday independently, but still need an events package. Try Party Hard Travel again for a bolt on events package for your lads’ holiday to Ayia Napa, Ibiza, Kavos, Magaluf, Malia, Sunny Beach and Zante.