Cancellation £50, Change of name £10, changes or cancellations requested inside 14 days of departure £50.
10. YOU INDEMNIFY US IN THE EVENT OF DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOU: Please be aware that the booking conditions of the principal will normally state that your stay can be terminated, with no refund, if the behaviour of your party falls below an acceptable standard. Principals will also often require you to pay for any damage you cause to the accommodation. We are under no obligation to you if any event such as this occurs. You agree to indemnify us for the full amount of any claim (including all legal costs) made against us by the principal or any third party as a result.
11. COMPLAINTS: Because the contract for your accommodation is between you and the principal, any queries or concerns should be addressed to them. If you have a problem whilst on holiday, this must be reported to the principal or their local supplier or agent immediately. If you fail to follow this procedure there will be less opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint. The amount of compensation you may be entitled to may be reduced or you may not receive any at all depending upon the circumstances. If you wish to complain when you return home, write to the principal. You will see the name and address plus contact details in any confirmation documents we send you. We will of course assist you with this if you wish – please contact Customer Services. If the matter cannot be resolved and it involves us or another ABTA Member then it can be referred to the arbitration scheme arranged by ABTA, see clause 12.
12. ABTA: We are a Member of ABTA, membership number P6081. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. We can also offer you an arbitration scheme for the resolution of disputes arising out of, or in connection with this contract. The arbitration scheme is arranged by ABTA and administered independently. It provides for a simple and inexpensive method of arbitration on documents alone with restricted liability on you in respect of costs. The scheme does not apply to claims for an amount greater than £5,000 per person. There is also a limit of £25,000 per booking form. Neither does it apply to claims which are solely in respect of physical injury or illness or their consequences. The scheme can however deal with compensation claims which include an element of minor injury or illness subject to a limit of £1,000 on the amount the arbitrator can award per person in respect of this element. Your request for arbitration must be received by ABTA within twelve months of the date of return from holiday. Outside this time limit arbitration under the Scheme may still be available if we agree, but the ABTA Code does not require such agreement. For injury and illness claims, you can request the ABTA Mediation Procedure and we have the option to agree to mediation. Further information on the Code and ABTA’s assistance in resolving disputes can be found on www.abta.com.
13. PRIVACY AND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION: The booking information that you provide to us will be passed on only to the relevant principal or other persons necessary for the provision of your accommodation. The information may therefore be provided to public authorities such as customs or immigration if required by them, or as required by law. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us such as details of any disabilities, or dietary and religious requirements. Certain information may also be passed on to security or credit checking companies. If you travel outside the European Economic Area, controls on data protection may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country. If we cannot pass this information on as above, whether in the EEA or not, we will be unable to provide your booking. In making this booking, you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons.
14. FINANCIAL PROTECTION: Many of the principals that we act for offer protection for your monies. This means that, if in the unlikely event of their insolvency your accommodation can’t be provided, you will receive your money back or, if your stay has started, arrangements will be made for you to be able to continue as planned. If the principal that you have chosen doesn’t offer such protection we may be able to offer suitable insurance cover under the ABTA Protection Plan. Please ask for full details.
15. LAW AND JURISDICTION: These terms of business are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales have jurisdiction (unless you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in which case you can bring proceedings in your local court under Scots or Northern Irish law, as applicable.)
Our specialist team can help organise the ultimate lads holiday.
Get in touch today to find out what we can do for you....
Give us a call
0844 272 28 35
Monday - Sunday 9am - 10pm
Send us an email